Itinerary // Overview
- Opening Day Key not Speaker and Welcome from Founders and Host Venue
- Marketplace, Hospitality Lounge open to Attendees
- Welcome Event at Host Venue
- Two morning Business Focused sessions from industry and business insider's in an intimate setting
- Breakfast and Lunches catered by our Host Venue
- Breakout group discussions to stimulate conversation and further learnings
- Monday Evening Special Event and Casual Dinner
- Inspired Celebration Finale Dinner
- Tools and supplies for all interactive hands-on lessons
- Swag bag that you get to take home and much more surprises at our Marketplace Lounge
- Styling opportunities to help improve your portfolio
- Team Building activities
- Strategic networking opportunities
- Supportive, inspiring, and relaxed environment
- Supportive network after retreat weekend
- Long lasting friendships
This is an intimate retreat with limited spaces so you will be able to connect with each and every attendee in a way that you can't do in a larger workshop or conference. Exchanging of ideas, meeting of like minded professionals in a setting that is more vacation than workshop, this is ideal for those who want to grow their creative business
Sign up for our newsletter for updates to your inbox!
*Early Bird Pricing will be announced Spring 2017. Room Accommodations are not included in the ticket price. Oh So Inspired will be partnering with a local hotel. Announcement of lodging will be made during the Early Bird Pricing Announcement. All attendees will be encouraged to stay at the host hotel in Napa, California.
Regular Investment:: to be announced.